Please accept our most humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
A devotee before applying to become a sannyasa candidate should have established or should have had participated in developing successful preaching programs in a broad area of ISKCON. We consider preaching successful when people unfamiliar with, as well as devotees on the path of Krsna consciousness, are inspired to and practically increase their commitments to Krsna consciousness and pure devotional service.
In general, we consider devotees are increasing their commitment to Krishna consciousness and pure devotional service when they begin to attend devotional programs and then progresses from regular participation in worship services to becoming attached to devotee association, to developing a regular sadhana, to the rendering of substantial service to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s movement and then becoming exemplary devotees who help others advance in Krishna consciousness through their example and preaching.
The following is an introduction to the procedure of how to create a profile for yourself on our website, which is required for us to process your sannyasa candidate application. It is compulsory. Please systematically go through the process.
If you have any questions throughout your process please contact Brajsunder prabhu, Sannyasa Ministry Secretary email@example.com or Dhruva prabhu, Assistant Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the process:
– Visit our website: https://app.iskconsannyasa.com/
– Click on the Sign Up icon at the top of the website page.
– Fill in all the fields required on the Sign Up forms and follow the prompts.
– Upon completion of the Sign Up process please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org stating you have completed the Sign Up process. Your application will be reviewed and approved if everything is in order.
– You will receive a communication from us upon approval.
– Once your Sign Up is approved, go ahead and fill in all the required fields of the Application Form.
– Once your Application Form is completed in full your Application will be considered for evaluation by the Team for Assessment of the Sannyasa Candidates members (TASC).
It is important that your form and all the attachments are included. You can Log In and Log Out whilst you are completing your Application. The form and attachments must be filled in and presented in proper English and with proper English punctuation. An incomplete form with incorrect English and pronunciation will not be considered for evaluation. If English is not your first language please find an English editor who can ensure that your Application has correct spelling and punctuation.
Please double check your form for correct email addresses as this will make your application procedure more efficient. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided correct information.
Once you submit your online application form please deposit the fees(250$) in the below account:
Account name: ISKCON Sannyasa Ministry.
Bank Account with Allahabad Bank, Vrindavan
IFSC code: ALLA0210644
Account number: 50417980960.
When you make the payment please mention your spiritual name as reference
and note Bhakti Prabhava Swami (email@example.com), firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Thank you very much.
Sannyasa Ministry Secretaries